Applications for all posts can be made online.
Please complete and return the application form (word version) to email@example.com or to YMCA Bath Group, International House, Broad St Place, Bath, BA1 5LH. For further information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org stating the post you are interested in.
All posts that involve working with children will require a DBS check, costs will be met by YMCA Bath Group.
Nursery Assistant at a NVQ Level 3 required for YMCA Little Shoots, Trowbridge.
Hours: 37 hours a week on an all year round basis.
We are a 0-5 year setting and work with families in our local community in Trowbridge. We are open from 8.00 am – 6.00 pm each day and the successful applicant will be required to work the 37 hours spread across the week.
If you are qualified to a level three and experienced with working in a nursery, we can offer you a professional approach to employment and a chance to progress in your career across our organisation. This a dynamic and busy setting where all children flourish. We work closely with Stepping Stones and the Children Centre as they are situated in the same building.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: £7.83 /hours
For an application pack please email email@example.com
We currently have the following two vacancies:
2 P2I Support Workers: One for Street Foyer & one for Frome Foyer
Fixed term until 31st December 2019
Salary: £20,398 pa
Full Time: 37.5 hours per week on average
You will be required to work on a rota which includes days, evenings and weekends within our supported housing project and dispersed accommodation units
The post holder will:
- be prepared to undergo an Enhanced DBS
- be able to respect the Christian ethos of the YMCA and uphold its values.
To apply, please click on the link below: https://ymcamendip.peoplehr.net/Pages/JobBoard/Opening.aspx?v=699ff681-676b-485b-bd23-2bce2e9ee293
Closing date: 28th October Midnight
Interviews: 5th November
Hours: 30 hours a week on a term time only basis.
We are a 0-5 year setting and work with families in our local community in Trowbridge. We are open from 8.00 am – 6.00 pm each day and the successful applicant will be required to work the 30 hours spread across the week.
If you are qualified to a level two (and possibly working towards level 3) and experienced with working in a nursery, we can offer you a professional approach to employment and a chance to progress in your career across our organisation. This a dynamic and busy setting where all children flourish. We work closely with Stepping stones and the Children Centre as they are situated in the same building.
Please apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date 29th October 2018.
Our new setting in Chippenham, YMCA Redlands Nursery is looking to recruit a level 3 nursery assistant.
The Buttercups Room requires a nursery assistant to work with babies from 3 months up to 2 years.
We are planning to open our new baby unit at the end of November/ beginning of December.
You will be required to work with key children, be passionate about working in childcare, work well within a team and develop excellent relationships with parents as well as having a good understanding of the EYFS curriculum.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
- Knowledge and understanding of equal opportunities/SENCO etc.
- Good knowledge of EYFS
- Excellent communication skills
- To achieve and maintain high standards of care and education
- To ensure all policies and procedures are implemented and adhered to at all times
- To ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
- To work in partnership with the parents and provide good customer service
- To ensure confidentiality at all times
- To provide support to children with challenging behaviour
- An understanding of and respect for diversity in terms of the makeup of the family, racial origin and cultural beliefs
- Ability to assess situations and seek advice and support if required
- Ability to remain calm under pressure or in a crisis or emergency
- Understanding of the potential physical and emotional pressures of working with children with challenging behaviour
- Understanding of the need for safeguarding
We are seeking a nursery assistant (Level 3) to work 37 hours per week, all year round.
The rate of pay will be £7.83 per hour.
Closing date 5th November 2018
Apply to: email@example.com
To assist with the preparation and maintenance of financial records for the production of monthly management accounts including cash handling, general office administration, preparation and processing of monthly payroll and general duties contributing to the smooth running of the finance department.
- Assist with the preparation and reconciliation of daily banking.
- Assist with the maintenance of the purchase ledger including the preparation of weekly payment schedules to suppliers and monthly reconciliation of supplier accounts.
- Assist with the maintenance of the purchase order system.
- Assist with sales ledger duties as required.
- Assist with petty cash record keeping, processing of transactions and reconciliation.
- Assist with general filing and record keeping of the accounts department.
- Assist with month end procedures for the preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Ensure a good basic knowledge of all software packages used by the organisation in order to assist with queries and run reports required by the finance department.
- Assist with general payroll duties, including setting up new starters, processing changes, updating sickness records, preparing pay records, producing payslips, processing leavers, completing monthly HMRC and pension submissions and other general payroll duties.
- General administration and any other duties contributing to the smooth running of the department.
Scope of Role:
Provision of support to the finance department, including payroll, in particular taking responsibility for the accuracy of processing and maintenance of the purchase ledger, general payroll duties, banking and petty cash, however also to include any other aspect of support to the finance department.
Dimensions and Limits of Authority:
- Undertake duties of the role under the guidance of the finance team.
- Authorised to perform duties as specified in the job description.
- Providing support in particular for the maintenance of the purchase ledger, general payroll duties and all cash banking, however also performing any other general finance and administration duties.
- Knowledge of office procedures and filing systems.
- Numeracy to a level required to provide support to the finance department.
- Good IT skills including a working knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Understanding of the function of a finance department and duties required in the role.
- Understanding of the operation of a monthly payroll.
- Knowledge of Sage software preferred.
- Experience of working in an office and finance environment preferred.
- Experience of working in payroll preferred.
- Experience of working with Sage software preferred.
Skills and Abilities:
- Good IT skills with an ability to learn new systems and packages quickly and effectively.
- Good organisation skills and ability to prioritise a busy and varied workload.
- Ability to ensure compliance with current legislation.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Good interpersonal skills in order to develop effective working relationships with colleagues, customers and suppliers.
- Ability to maintain a professional approach when dealing with difficult queries.
- High level of confidentiality and understanding of the importance of confidentiality in the role.
- Ability to work under own initiative.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Supportive of the Christian Aims and Purposes of the YMCA.
Salary: £16,575.00 per annum
37 ½ hours per week
To apply please click here : https://ymcabathgroup.peoplehr.net/Pages/JobBoard/Opening.aspx?v=0ab76eb8-998a-4dc3-82e0-3ecbf2cc9701
Closing date: 4th November 2018