A cash gift today means we will be able to reach out to more young people in Bath, Bristol and surrounding areas.
A donation of:
- £10 could provide an hour of childcare in one of our nurseries
- £15 could provide 1-2-1 training in the gym for someone with special needs, going through an illness, rehab or major life event
- £20 could help pay towards a qualified youth worker
- £25 could provide a night’s emergency accommodation
- £50 could contribute towards work in our training kitchen, giving young people a chance to gain work experience and valuable skills
- £100 could help heat our YMCA hostel during the winter
- £500 could help towards expanding our work with homeless vulnerable young people in Bath and Bristol
A regular gift will enable us to provide longer term support, across a variety of our projects such as helping us sustain youth work activities in more rural areas, to enable young people develop into active, confident members of the community.
If you would like to become a regular giver and allow YMCA Bath Group to recover the tax you have paid please call 01225 325900 or email email@example.com to discuss how you would like to proceed.
Your donation will enable us to provide young people with a safe place to visit or stay and a solid foundation on which to build their life. Thank you.