We believe everyone should enjoy the benefits of good health and wellbeing.
We recognise that health and wellbeing is fundamental to how we all manage our lives and integrate with others. Therefore we not only believe in offering exceptional health and wellbeing facilities but in supporting individual’s on their journey to feeling healthier, well and happy.
£29.95 / month fully inclusive membership
(min 3 months) & includes unlimited access to the gym and classes (pre-bookable)
£30.00 / year – associate membership
you can access the gym and classes (pre-bookable) at a discounted rate
1 hour classes £6 (all Les Mills and indoor cycling classes)
45 min classes £5
30 min classes £4.50
Yin Yoga Sunday £12
Pay as you go:
1 hour classes & all Les Mills classes £7
45 min classes £6
30 min classes £5
Classes are only pre-bookable to members
- Gym Opening Times
Monday to Friday – 6.30 am to 10.00 pm
Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays – 7.00 am – 6.00 pm
- Great unpretentious atmosphere, with our members saying that we offer the friendliest facility in town
- Dedicated and qualified staff, who will work with you to achieve your own person health, fitness and wellbeing goals – included in your membership!
- Complimentary initial fitness consultation, personal programme for the gym and up to 3 further consultations / programmes a year for all inclusive members.
- Our staff are constantly on hand to monitor your progress; give you a boost when your training is feeling tough and best of all, to celebrate your successes with you – all included in your membership!
- In-house fitness challenges to keep you motivated
- Social programme with regular activities to sign up to
- Sports massage available for an additional fee
The best part – because YMCA Bath is a charity we use any surplus funds to support our charitable work with vulnerable young people. Therefore whilst your body is getting trimmer and toned and you feel more zen like – your membership is also supporting our charitable work – so whilst you win so does someone else who really needs some help and support!
We offer a range of services to businesses either on site or at our centre in Bath either as a one off event or a regular commitment. For example we offer workshops and classes in:
- Team building
- Healthy eating
- Fitness classes
Talk to us about what you want to achieve and we will tailor something to your needs.
We are keen to develop partnerships with local businesses, find out more about our Corporate Partnerships
We can hire our studio out for private functions and parties:
- Children’s parties
- Hen parties – we can offer a range of Hen party themes in our studio with our fabulous instructors, these include –
- Pilates / body conditioning
- Group indoor cycling
Or speak to us about your requirements and we will do our best to sort things out for you. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We also have space available to hire for other Hen party activities such as life drawing or craft activities, contact email@example.com
We encourage you to consider becoming a member of YMCA Bath Group as not only then are you actively supporting our charitable work, but you get a whole host of benefits including:
- Dedicated and qualified staff, who will work with you to achieve your own person health, fitness and wellbeing goals.
- Complimentary initial fitness consultation, personal programme for the gym and up to 3 further consultations / programmes a year for all inclusive members. Each consultation and programme is worth £30
- Ability to book your place in our classes – so you have the reassurance that your place is there however busy the class
- Our staff are constantly on hand to monitor your progress; give you a boost when your training is feeling tough and best of all, to celebrate your successes with you
- Unlimited number of classes or gym sessions per day, week or month
- You will be part of our YMCA family, we will care about you, know your name and support you on your wellness journey
At our site in Timsbury we have a wonderful facility that is available for hire by the local community and we also run some classes and activities ourselves there.
Onsite there is a large hall that is ideal for fitness classes or meetings, a small kitchen with serving and eating / drinking area and toilets. The small hall will soon become the Timsbury Hub community library which we are delighted to welcome and have based at our site.
Unfortunately we are having to close our community gym due to low usage levels and this will be closed permanently from Weds 1st August 2018.
YMCA classes include:
Wednesday 6.30pm – 7.15pm Circuits
Thursday 8.00pm – 8.45pm Boxercise
Sunday 11.00am – 12.00 noon Yoga
The classes are all run by qualified instructors and are open to people of all abilities and fitness levels.
Classes £5 per class
MoveGB members also welcome to sign in and access our classes.
If you are interested in using our wonderful facilities at Timsbury for your own use / private hire, then please contact our centre manager on: firstname.lastname@example.org